[AktiviX-discuss] advertising, emailing etc

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Sat Jul 24 12:02:00 UTC 2004

hi all

*mailouts*
I have a list of ppl who enquired about aktivix last year - not all are on the
aktivix-discuss list. I'm thinking now is a good time to send out emails
about aktivix this year. i intend using the text to be found on:
https://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II

any objections or suggestions? if i don't get any by friday, i'll send out the
email to that list of people.

*advertising*
also, these are the people who listed aktivix in their diary sections last
year: i shall send roughly the same bumph to them too.

any others to add?
office at permaculture.org.uk, office at permaculture.co.uk, nva at gn.apc.org,
editorial at theecologist.org, mail at actionupdate.org.uk, info at arkangelweb.org,
schnews at brighton.co.uk, editorial at loombreaker.org.uk, info at emmaz.org.uk,
56a at safetycat.org, theradicaldairy at hotmail.com, info at a-spire.org.uk,
editor at freeEssex.cjb.net, info at 1in12.com, solfed at solfed.org.uk,
reforestingscotland, peacenews,

*indymedia*
we were also listed on the main events calendar of indymedia.org.uk - it would
be nice to get on there again. some of us are involved in indymedia
maintenance - could one of you suggest the event?

max