[AktiviX-discuss] advertising, emailing etc

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Sun Jul 25 21:31:04 UTC 2004

Hi

On Sat 24-Jul-2004 at 01:02:00PM +0100, max wrote:

> *mailouts*
> I have a list of ppl who enquired about aktivix last
> year - not all are on the aktivix-discuss list. I'm
> thinking now is a good time to send out emails about
> aktivix this year. i intend using the text to be found
> on: https://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II
>
> any objections or suggestions? if i don't get any by
> friday, i'll send out the email to that list of people.

A couple of plain text emails advertising it were sent to
imc-uk-network:

  http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-uk-network/2004-July/0716-5g.html

  http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-uk-network/2004-July/0716-0v.html

There were not the full wiki page... I'm sure you can do a
nice email based on these things :-)

> *indymedia*
> we were also listed on the main events calendar of
> indymedia.org.uk - it would be nice to get on there
> again. some of us are involved in indymedia maintenance
> - could one of you suggest the event?

Good point, also we should probably do a posting to the
newswire with the PDF's and perhaps png or jpeg version of
the flyer? This could be a bit of an article even...
anyone want to write something?

Chris