[AktiviX] this list / RMS audio recording

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Sun Jun 6 22:18:07 UTC 2004

I am here, I have been bounced from a fair few other lists due to my
heavy filters bouncing stuff back to them. This list has been quiet
except for odd bits of spam.

Also Nick I am hoping to re sort out audio file of RMS's talk in
Edinburgh. I need to work out how to do something that is I don't work
out soon I may ask here.

The best version at moment is:
http://rms.movingpages.org/audio/rms-speech-gnu-edinburgh-270504.ogg (
43 MB, 2 hours )

It has all the big pauses / interuptions removed such as late comers
finding seats.

But it has over top sample rate, and misses the last 10 mins of
questions and final applause.

A full unedited but more compact audio file of talk done by someone else
is at:
http://media.j25.org.uk/rms-speech-gnu-edin-270504.ogg
it has 6 mins run in time where you can just about hear me panicing as I
try set up video tripod, in end camera died after 10 mins.

Also Ulla's interview she did with RMS just before talk which along with
transcript can be found at::
http://scotland.indymedia.org/newswire/display/266/

Version in German at:
http://de.indymedia.org/2004/06/84815.shtml