[AktiviX] {Spam?}

GABRIEL OSMUND gab_osmd at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 19 09:14:40 UTC 2004

FROM THE DESK OF MR GABRIEL OSMUND
47 HILTON AVENUE,
VICTORIAL ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear Friend,

I got your email during a personal research on the Internet and wish to use this opportunity to notify you of the existence of a certain amount we will like to transfer overseas for the purpose of investments and importation of goods from your country.

My name is Gabriel Osmund.  I am the Manager of Fountain Trust Merchant Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.  I have the confidence that you can be of immense assistance to me in this business of mutual benefit. I have the sum of Twenty seven million United States Dollars ($27M) deposited in a security company here in Nigeria.  I need your co-operation to move the money out of this country to your country or any overseas country of your choice for the purpose of investments and importation of goods. We will also invest part of the money in any profitable business venture that you may suggest

On June 6, 1995, an American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Christopher Adams, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months value US$27M in my branch.  On maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.  After a month, we sent a reminder and finally his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wrote to inform us that Mr. Christopher Adams died from an automobile accident, that he died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts by the American Embassy to trace his next of Kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Christopher Adams in fact was an immigrant from Jamaica and only recently obtained American lottery visa program.  He did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank.  According to Nigerian law after 5 years the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government IF THE ACCOUNT IS CERTIFIED DEAD.

With only the consent of the Managing Director of the Bank, I withdrew the US$27M in cash from my bank and have since proven to the Board of Directors of the bank that the money has been paid back into the Federal Government account. The money contained in two metal trunk boxes is secretly lodged in a security company and registered as personal effects and family treasures. I have finalized every arrangement to move the money out of the country through a diplomatic network.

You will get 30% of the US$27M if you provide the required assistance and co-operation needed to move the funds overseas. There is no risk at all because I will provide the required documentation using my position and connection in the bank in Nigeria. Everything has been arranged and I will send more information about the business transaction to you as soon as I hear from you.

If you are interested, please contact me by E-mail through gab_osmd at myownemail.com or gabmd at sify.com indicating your private telephone and fax numbers for effective communication and further discussion. For obvious reasons, please keep the proposal top secret and highly confidential.

Kind regards
Gabriel