[AktiviX] Media Hacklab open meeting this Sunday

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Thu May 6 14:34:49 UTC 2004

Picture the scene, it's 12:00 on 6 May 2004, and aktivix-request at burngreave.ne says:

| I was reading some of the archives last night:

| It's interesting to hear "anti-capitalists" arguing in
| favour of warez copies of windows and supportative of
| activists spending their free time and energy learning how
| to support the products of monopoly capital!

Don't forget, though, that most food is currently distributed by
"monopoly capital", and many of us aren't necessarily opposed to people
"acquiring" that - even if it's better to be in a permaculture project,
or grow yer own :-)

Didn't read the archive though - I suspect I'd've been equally annoyed

Charlie

  --8<--