[AktiviX-discuss] Another dumb question...

Peter Cheer petercheer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 08:12:08 UTC 2004

Hi Dan

Not much help on an alternative to Sharepoint Dan but as someone who has to
administer a Sharepoint setup be very wary of it. I am not impressed with
Sharepoint, as has already been pointed out it will tie you into using
Micro$oft for years to come, has steep hardware requirements on the client
machines and do not let anyone tell you that you will not need a third party
backup solution. The built in backup provided by M$ is shite.

Pete