[AktiviX-discuss] activix account

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:52:45 UTC 2004

bit of a tangent, but something that's been bugging me for a while:

Charlie, you mentioned srm - how well does srm play with journalised file
systems? ie will the journal just negate all the hard work done by srm?

if you have a look at the man pages for shred, it says that shred won't work
with journalised FS - is srm different?

max