[AktiviX-discuss] (no subject)

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Oct 24 18:11:58 UTC 2004

Quoting maqui at burngreave.net:

> Hello aktivix people!

hi

> 1 - Today I tried to change my password by clicking at the 'password" icon
> in
> my
> login page in horde, but i got some wierd error page. (?)

wierd error doesn't help really.  the exact message would...

But passwords are limited to 8 char, so it could have been something to do with
that.

> and
>
> 2 - I do need to be able to download the mail to my computer using a email
> client. For me its a bit tricky to do it online, because I am still on
> dial-up
> connection, and I share the telephone line with two other people. I'd like
> be able to do my mail offline.

there is support for pops and imaps at the moment

see

http://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:Help:Mail

The distinctions between the different domains hosted (burngreave.net,
aktivix.org, .. some others ) are all a bit blurry at the moment.  This will
get better when all the a/c are moved to a new machine soon. ( sooner the
better )

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "