[AktiviX-discuss] Problems changing password

maqui at syndicate.org.uk maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Tue Oct 26 18:40:37 UTC 2004

Hello

This is maqui again. I've been using horde for a bit and i think it is a great
programme.

Anyway, this mail is just to report a error i get when i try to change my
password.

I want to change the default one i was given by my own one, but when i try it
(i've done it several times with different computers and connections) i always
get the following message: "Failure in changing password : 500 'Bad password:
too simple'" ... which is now starting to piss me off a bit, coz i don't think
the password i'm trying to use 'is too simple'! :-)

unless that by 'too sipmle' it means that it can not have the same letters
repeated twice.

ok, cheers for listening .. and .. btw .. still hoping to be able to use aktivix
accounts as downloadable mail.

maqui