[AktiviX-discuss] Re: [resistg82005] Advice on Activix email lists?

Jonathan J.Oppenheim at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 30 10:42:23 UTC 2004

I think it is good for activists not to rely too heavily on
only one system (e.g. riseup).
For aktivix, we sent an email to <aktivix-discuss at aktivix.org>
asking for a list, and they should approve you.  I think
things go faster if you are a friend of a friend.  For example,
in this case, you are my friend, and J. and Y. at Aktivix are also my
friends...