[AktiviX-discuss] Starting email lists

Lydia Molyneaux lydiamolyneaux at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:04:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am involved in the Dissent! G8 resistance network, a friend of Jonathan O,
Ulla etc.

I'm interested in starting two new email lists. One is a new working group
of dissent that aims to develop prop & actions highlighting unwaged
resistance and precarity at next year’s G8 (we call it the 'working group
against work':) ; the other a more general list focusing on unwaged
resistance and precarity, especially on an international level. I first
tried registering the lists at your website but I got a message that I
wasn't authorised. So how do I go about getting authorised?

One query I have is whether there is a limit on the size of attachments,
because at some point we might want to exchange PDFs of leaflets & things.

Hope things are OK up your way. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Rosanne