[AktiviX-discuss] Starting email lists

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Sat Oct 30 15:12:31 UTC 2004

Hi

On Sat 30-Oct-2004 at 12:04:40PM +0000, Lydia Molyneaux
wrote:

> I'm interested in starting two new email lists. One is a
> new working group of dissent that aims to develop prop &
> actions highlighting unwaged resistance and precarity at
> next year?s G8 (we call it the 'working group against
> work':) ; the other a more general list focusing on
> unwaged resistance and precarity, especially on an
> international level.

Sounds good to me, what names do you want for the lists?
It's generally good to have names like, for example:

  g8-wgaw              - G8 Working Group Against Work
                         Discussion List

  resistance-precarity - Unwaged Resistance and Precarity
                         Discussion List

> One query I have is whether there is a limit on the size
> of attachments, because at some point we might want to
> exchange PDFs of leaflets & things.

You can set the list email size limit to whatever you
want.

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World