[AktiviX-discuss] films for aktivix?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Sep 4 15:38:49 UTC 2004

Quoting chip <chiapas at riseup.net>:

> hi
>
> have we got film screening facilities at the spectrum centre?

The conference hall is booked  for Saturday night from 6pm - 11 pm

> i can bring a projector and laptop/video/dvd etc but will there be the
> following:
>
> - a suitable room for films
> - a screen or suitable wall for projecting onto
> - some sort of PA or loudspeakers

I'll check on these

> ... we could always have a mass rendition of the
> Free Software Song ...

Great idea ..  add it to the wiki

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "