[AktiviX-discuss] films for aktivix?

chip chiapas at riseup.net
Sat Sep 4 14:20:36 UTC 2004

hi

have we got film screening facilities at the spectrum centre?

i can bring a projector and laptop/video/dvd etc but will there be the
following:

- a suitable room for films
- a screen or suitable wall for projecting onto
- some sort of PA or loudspeakers

i have a 30min film called GNU/London about the use of Linux by activists
in our fair capital city - BLAG etc.

i've got a preview DVD of a new film coming out called 'The Corporation' -
http://www.thecorporation.tv/ - which lasts about 20mins or so.

i'll see about downloading Fahrenheit 9/11 over bittorrent - bit naughty
but needs must and all that.

i will try to avoid showing 'Revolution OS' for the nth time unless it is
specifically requested though we could always have a mass rendition of the
Free Software Song  ;o)

ta

chip
--