[AktiviX-discuss] "open cd"

ana ana at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 28 11:18:17 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am going ahead with this idea because i had a look at the site of hte
open cd and it is pretty scary for non-techies: just a couple of zip
files with no exlanation whatsoever, i am planning to give instructions
on how to install every single program i am including plus instructions
for very beginners, how to start, plus the email address. I know this
will be especially useful for open office and gimp, which are not too
straight forward to install from the zip files.

So, could i please have the alias 4starters at aktivix.org redirected to
this addres??

Thanks so much...

ana