[AktiviX-discuss] "open cd"

ana ana at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 30 11:51:48 UTC 2004

hmmmmmmmm

NorthLondon John wrote:

> I have a higher opinion of the Open CD than Ana -

we have now agreed that their website sucks ;-)

> this might be because I downloaded the full, and most recent, iso, not
> zip files. It works very smoothly (albeit with Internet Exploder) just
> from putting it into the cd drive.

aaahhhh my cd will be with programs to install!! like the one sbunny
gave me, and instructions on how to install them, and basics on how to
get started with the programs - at least with gimp and open office which
are the ones not-so-straight-forward.

> So Ana's request is seconded.

thank you!

ana