[AktiviX-discuss] Trollboy again - PHP question

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 9 12:44:16 UTC 2005

Allo,

Er... please say if you object to me using this list for daft questions;
I know I should probably go to the appropriate list, but you've all been
so accommodating so far!

Question: just taking first steps into PHP-land, and would like to have
a go at MySQL stuff.  Are there any cheap options for me to practice
on?  What ISP would anyone recommend?

Shouldn't matter for a while since I think flatfile stuff'll be fine,
but just wanted to have a go at it.

Cheers,

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.