[AktiviX-discuss] mailing list for london anarchist forum?

aktiv at zenatode.org.uk aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Feb 20 20:13:00 UTC 2005

Hello,

At yesterday's LAF (London Anarchist Forum) meeting at Freedom
Press I was tasked with setting up a mailing list. LAF has been
around for ages but I only got involved last year. Some of you
probably know me. I run the G8 Bike Ride website at
www.g8bikeride.org.uk, am a regular on London Critical Mass,
know people from Rhythm's of Resistance, London Rising Tide
etc. I know Andi from Indymedia though he may not remember me.
I have my own website at www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

For those of you haven't heard of it, LAF is a left-libertarian
discussion group that has been meeting monthly in Conway Hall
and is now aiming to hold slightly more frequent meetings either
there or at Freedom Press. We are currently organising an exciting
list of guest speakers for the coming months:-)

It would be most useful if we could have:

LAF at lists.aktivix.org

I can give names and addresses of LAF people willing to act as
additional moderators, but not on a publicly archived list.

Cheers,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory