[AktiviX-discuss] list-/email-requests: proposal

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 23 18:04:19 UTC 2005

quoting Josh:

as we have had no dissent on this proposal, aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org
has now been set up, with a private archive.

the two list admins at the moment are mp and me. the subscription mode is
approve and confirm. these are obviously open for ammendment if we feel
differently.

if you are suggesting aktivix for email or a list, please now give the
aktivix-request info.

> - People wanting an email account or list email that list with the
> request. Ideally they would ask their 'friend' (who need not be on the
> list herself) to email the list as well, to second the request. If this
> doesn't happen, we ask the person requesting an account to get a friend to
> get in touch with us. (This is presuming that we still want to use FOAF)

all sounds good.

> - Any discussion can take place on that list; if contentious, the issue
> can be brought up (anonymously) on aktivix-discuss.

also sounds good.

we need the wiki changing to reflect this... wiki-maniac volunteers welcome.

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org