[AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: At last---- what was said during the Serverday in November!

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Feb 25 02:23:44 UTC 2005

FYI, after the indymedia server was impounded by the FBI there was a short
conference discussing the dynamics, strength, and opportunities for
organisations managing collective servers, or becoming server collectives.  I
didn't go but here are the results of the meeting.  They are interesting on
many levels.
----- Forwarded message from ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org -----