[AktiviX-discuss] Re: [freedomlab] Help setting up a wiki?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 14 23:20:56 UTC 2005

People from the hackmeeting in spain have just set up a text wiki, we
are putting things in and testing to decide which is best. Ppl from
hacklabs, are still deciding which to put where. If you can understand
spanish you can just join in, if you don't, maybe you can ask politely
how they are doing it in one of those lists :-)

There are people from those groups in the freedomlab list too, you can
join the list through the link at the botton

best,

ana

--
http://aktivix.org