[AktiviX-discuss] Thunderbird - aktivix prob

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 19 14:12:34 UTC 2005

Hey up!

I'm having a little problem: just set up a new home network, installed
thunderbird to access my aktivix account.  It's working fine for receiving
e-mail, and if I send myself a test one it's fine.  If I try and sent to anyone
else I get this error -

5.7.1. Relaying denied.  IP name lookup failed (ten someone else's IP...?)
Please verify that your mail address is correct in your mail preferences and
try again.

As far as I can tell, all of my details are spot-on.  Whassup?

Cheers...

Dan