[AktiviX-discuss] proposals

mp mp at aktivix.org
Sat Jan 22 11:39:34 UTC 2005

hi,

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 01:37, Harry Halpin wrote:
> More simply,

simple is good

> We could just make the list non-public and not keep archives.

this would gain the same effect, yes.

>  I mean, that's pretty simple and probably good practice for most activists.

however, it would also close the archives of aktivix-discuss which could
be a useful resource as an activism/tech debate. Depends what we want...

..of course we could also add a list called aktivix-request (or sth)
with closed archives to complement aktivix-discuss

request for comments!