[AktiviX-discuss] from spanish hacklabs

ana anap at riseup.net
Thu Mar 17 21:35:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

sorry for the cross posting, and there may be people who are also
subscribed to the list this comes rom. here is some summarised
translation. basically there is this idea to carry out some collective
action between all hacklabs that hear this, it is still in the thinking
stage, i;m just translating some of this thinking;