[AktiviX-discuss] Activixers, where u at?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Dec 12 21:41:21 UTC 2006

Allo all

Just been reading Ana's notes, n it made me fink sum forts. Ear day r.

1. How's things at Aktivix? What's next? Is there another meeting? Wouldn't mind
coming along if there is.

2. I agree with Ana about donating money if one can. Is there anywhere I could
make a standing order to? Wouldn't be much - £10 a month or something. But 10
or more people doing that a month starts being useful money very quickly. (I
know I've tried to pay for some services before, but alas the will wasn't there
to actually take payment!)

3. Springnight seems to be slowing down. Wassup? Anything we can save money
for?

4. Does Aktivix need a fundraiser? If so, I'd be quite willing to help.

5. A nice geek cartoon to end with:

http://xkcd.com/c149.html

See ya

Dan

---
http://www.coveredinbees.org
~~~
'You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something,
build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.' - R. Buckminster
Fuller