[AktiviX-discuss] lists.aktivix.org -- BUGS!!

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Mon Mar 13 10:26:22 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Alan Dawson wrote:

> aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org is currently not working
>

> because we've changed MTA to exim rather than sendmail
>
> exim is seeing aktivix-request as a the request part of a list called aktivix,
> which doesn't exist, so its bouncing.
>
> Maybe it can be fixed.. or maybe it'll just need to have a new name thought of.

You'll probably find something like:

aktivix-request:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper request aktivix"

In /etc/aliases, at least that's how I set up lman lists. If you switch
that off it means that auto processing of emailed commands won't happen
so it may be better to change the list name. How about gimme-aktivix?
*heh*

Cheers,
Charlie
--
perl -e 'shift; $priorities for($people and not $profit); \
my $soul; die unless (++$resistance and ++$love);'