[AktiviX-discuss] meeting at indymedia network meeting

ana ana at aktivix.org
Thu Oct 5 09:35:56 UTC 2006

Hi

It has been proposed that aktivix people have a small or informal or
tech meeting in the context of the indymedia network meeting.

It looks like this will take place in London, in the Rampart Social
Centre, on the weekend of 4th and 5th of November unless there is a
surprise announcement by Leeds group.

I will be there anyway, and so will a few on this list. The most
pressing issues are technical but I guess we can throw things into the
agenda.

There are weekly meetings now on irc indymedia, #uk channel, to prepare
this network meeting. We could have our own in #aktivix if you want...

Any suggestions?

--
ana