[AktiviX-discuss] maqui's back to life, thanks!

maqui maqui at syndicate.org.uk
Mon Apr 16 18:41:38 UTC 2007

Hi aktivix!

On saturday i sent a mail to this list about the problems I've been
having downloading mails for the last two weeks. Now, I've just tried
it again and it worked using 'mail' and without changing my settings.
So, i guess, and with my almost complete tech illiteracy, that someone
must have done something to help me out at the aktivix end.

So thanks very much, it's is appreciated, and please let me know if
there's something I should be doing regularly at my end to prevent this
problem from happening. I'm saying because for the last few months it
seems that it is something occurring more or less regulalry, maybe
every couple of months or so, and normally at the end of the month.

Cheers, and keep it up! .. coz we will also try it! :-)

maqui