[AktiviX-discuss] bouncing emails

Rachel Boyd rachel at boydberry.com
Thu Jan 18 23:15:27 UTC 2007

Could anyone help?

I've tried sending emails to our new account
activistmediation at activix.org from 2 different email addresses I have,
and they've both bounced back. Someone with an @activix.org address did
get through, and an email I sent did get through when it was replying to
an email from activistmediation at activix.org.

Could other people please try this out, and does anyone have any idea
how I can fix it?

cheers,

rachel

I got the following message when it bounced: