[AktiviX-discuss] Request for email address

Alan alan at aktivix.org
Tue Jul 17 16:45:14 UTC 2007

Thanks for checking this out, yes it is pretty urgent. Sorry for short
notice, Several members of the group will be away on holiday in August
and the email account and mailing list needs to be sorted by then so
that it can be handled by several people and away from their 'main'
computer.

The topics feature sounds good, does the mailing list offer several
entry fields for subscribers that can be can be sorted through in the
admin interface? Is there somewhere that I can test it out to see how it
operates?

Thanks

Alan