[AktiviX-discuss] sending mail problem

rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Thu May 17 14:33:27 UTC 2007

Hola Rosa, I am not sure of the Aktivix setup but I am a network
engineer and to sent email you should be using SMTP.
imap is to grab email. smtp to sent.

hope this helps.

PS: someone from our group(binaryfreedom) is working  in a new campaign
focus on the UK, if any of you are interested let me know.
the only thing I can say at the moment is that is related to the BBC.

Chris Fernandez
BinaryFreedom Founder
http://www.binaryfreedom.info
http://wiki.binaryfreedom.info