[AktiviX-discuss] using ssl with a mac client ('mail')

ana ana at aktivix.org
Fri Sep 26 19:26:50 UTC 2008

maqui wrote:
> Yup that's right, but I guess this is probably not one of the more
> pressing issues aktivix needs to deal with right now.

HOpefully it will ;) a number of servers (i think riseup is one of them,
i can ask the other autonomous servers ;)) do not allow smtp connections
if these are not secure, i.e. tls or ssl. i hope we can do the same in
aktivix and/or at least bring internet security to the political agenda!

so, yes, for me, this is a pressing issue in aktivix right now

ana