[AktiviX-discuss] [Fwd: Re: Fwd: We're not there yet. Please show a little love.]

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Fri Aug 7 08:36:20 UTC 2009

autodiscarded again...

r7

-------- Original Message --------
To: Alan Dawson <aland at burngreave.net>,  aktivix-discuss at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: Re: [AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: We're not there yet. Please show a
little	love.

hey alan,

thanks for responding, although i am fairly confident that i'm not
confused about the differences you're describing. i'm a web professional
by day and have done tons of email marketing in time. and as a community
organizer, i've moderated quite a few email lists using the mailman
software engine. so i'm pretty familiar with email headings, standard
email list settings, the relevant terminology, technology, etc.

for the sake of this discussion, i am attaching a screen grab from my
usual email client (thunderbird) as it displays the headings from the
email i wrote about. you can see a clear difference between the "sender"
heading and the "from" heading in the graphic.

and also for reference, let me point out the conflicting headers from
the email itself (with other superfluous headings removed)...

1