[AktiviX-discuss] A new london hacklab

Alan alan at aktivix.org
Mon Jan 26 09:36:51 UTC 2009

Hi
If you are wanting a physical space for the London hacker space, you
might want to consider using Rampart in Whitechapel (www.rampart.co.nr)
, as we are starting to setup a computer lab of junked, and not so
junked, pcs that will be running various linux distributions. We already
have most of the equipment. If you're interested you could help setup
the computers and have input on how it would be running.
Alan