[AktiviX-discuss] A new london hacklab

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Mon Jan 26 10:18:32 UTC 2009

Garcon du Monde wrote:

> John Levin wrote:
>> Despite the many techies in the capital, there is no hacker space here.
>>  Consequently, a preliminary mailing list has been set up at:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/london-hack-space
>> to work towards building one.
>
> erm, why not use a progressive list provider like... um.. aktivix?
>
> then, you might get some of us to join.
>
> solidarity,
>
> 	--gdm

Just to clarify, I didn't initiate this nor set the list up; google
groups would *not* have been my preferred option. I'm sure the question
of free software and free web services will come up, and I will
certainly be pushing for both

Also, there's two google groups working towards a london hackerspace:
http://groups.google.com/group/l-space
being the other.

John

--