[AktiviX-discuss] A new london hacklab

ana ana at aktivix.org
Mon Jan 26 11:00:26 UTC 2009

there is already a list that was used as a meeting point for hacklabs,
although the name was freedom because we only envisaged that one hacklab
at the time (yes a bit short sighted maybe ...) the address of the list is
on this website,
http://hacklab.org.uk
which i'm pretty sure the person admining it would be happy to share
access to. in any case, it links to the wikis we used at the time, and
wikis can be edited by anyone
ana