[AktiviX-discuss] [BigPlan] Aktivix and the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign against Israel

mp mp at aktivix.org
Mon May 16 17:56:13 UTC 2011

Allow me to be blunt. There is one person who has an anti-anti-Israel
state position, - the discussion has occurred at least 3 times in the
last 5 years and it never leads to anything, except one person's
"negativity", which was never a proper block (Aktivix was never that
properly organised), but which in practice blocks things.

Personally I never got it, and have expressed that, and so I am pleased
to see/hear others speak out.

Block any state - whatever its religion - and block any religion -
whatever its state - as far as I am concerned.

Perhaps this is a cross roads for Aktivix?

Who is awake here? :)