[AktiviX-discuss] tt4a

flawer flawer at hacklaviva.net
Thu Oct 4 11:10:16 UTC 2012

i took some notes on for techtoolsforactivism that i want to delete from
my textfiles.. so here there are:

1: Php, php/drupal, python, etc

2: economy, elearning, im, privacy, etc

3: ...

specific catgs could be find through redirects or nice urls.. maybe.

*****

i wonder if there are forces around here for launching an activist git..

dev.tomalaplaza.net could serve as a scratch but is not suitable for
growing. both domains aktivix and tt are ok in my view for that. tt root
is good, do. dev. git. are cools subdomains for both.

*****

wiki space for those who are not yet well presented, are secondary
suggestions to the ones showed in the site, want to use that as its docu
space

sharewiki.org is one good cos is global project, wiki.aktivix is good
but is not global scope site,
(at sw nobody does graphic design :)

**

wiki.occupy uhm...

directory.occupy is not wiki, but is it 'competition'? could 'we' merge
both projects?

*****

ps. i've sent a rantier message about this some time ago, in case you'd
like glo-collectivizing tt, the communications should be abit improved.