[AktiviX-discuss] tt4a

gdm gdm at aktivix.org
Thu Oct 4 12:07:28 UTC 2012

hi,

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 01:10:16PM +0200, flawer wrote:
> i took some notes on for techtoolsforactivism that i want to delete from
> my textfiles.. so here there are:
>
> 1: Php, php/drupal, python, etc
>
> 2: economy, elearning, im, privacy, etc
>
> 3: ...
>
> specific catgs could be find through redirects or nice urls.. maybe.

yes, would definitely be nice to have notes on these sorts of things on
ttfa too. in fact, one of the things i've been wanting to do (but
complete lack of time) is to put ttfa into git so that it can be better
managed - and also arrange for translations etc.

> *****
>
> i wonder if there are forces around here for launching an activist git..

there are some. i know tachanka.org (a sister project) has git
repositories that they would be happy to provide for more generic/public
use, but haven't got around to it yet. others like riseup.net provide
redmine instances, and also stuff from autistici/inventati in italy and
some german groups too, i think.

> dev.tomalaplaza.net could serve as a scratch but is not suitable for
> growing. both domains aktivix and tt are ok in my view for that. tt root
> is good, do. dev. git. are cools subdomains for both.
>
> *****
>
> wiki space for those who are not yet well presented, are secondary
> suggestions to the ones showed in the site, want to use that as its docu
> space
>
> sharewiki.org is one good cos is global project, wiki.aktivix is good
> but is not global scope site,
> (at sw nobody does graphic design :)
>

> **
>
> wiki.occupy uhm...
>
> directory.occupy is not wiki, but is it 'competition'? could 'we' merge
> both projects?

surely diversity is good, no?

> *****
>
> ps. i've sent a rantier message about this some time ago, in case you'd
> like glo-collectivizing tt, the communications should be abit improved.

my biggest issue is time - can't keep up, can't implement all the ideas
i have. am always looking for help!!

solidarity,

	-gdm

--
GPG: 5607 E4BC C6B6 90F4 5EBC  B348 D01B 9D77 912F 963C