[AktiviX-discuss] tt4a

flawer flawer at hacklaviva.net
Thu Oct 4 13:18:08 UTC 2012

On 10/04/2012 02:07 PM, gdm wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 01:10:16PM +0200, flawer wrote:
>> i took some notes on for techtoolsforactivism that i want to delete from
>> my textfiles.. so here there are:
>>
>> 1: Php, php/drupal, python, etc
>>
>> 2: economy, elearning, im, privacy, etc
>>
>> 3: ...
>>
>> specific catgs could be find through redirects or nice urls.. maybe.
>
> yes, would definitely be nice to have notes on these sorts of things on
> ttfa too. [...jump...] my biggest issue is time - can't keep up, can't
implement all the ideas
> i have. am always looking for help!!

notes: wordpres/drupal/etc clasifieds/content type for each tool so we
can tag-categorize them?

i'd like to spec further the categories debate.. in this list i guess.
is ok?

> in fact, one of the things i've been wanting to do (but
> complete lack of time) is to put ttfa into git so that it can be better
> managed - and also arrange for translations etc.
probably and additional wiki space could be enough..

>> *****
>>
>> i wonder if there are forces around here for launching an activist git..
>
> there are some. i know tachanka.org (a sister project) has git
> repositories that they would be happy to provide for more generic/public
> use, but haven't got around to it yet. others like riseup.net provide
> redmine instances, and also stuff from autistici/inventati in italy and
> some german groups too, i think.
i am asking at autistici and other bits. probably we'll need a cc
conversation soon.. :)

could someone 'ask' for someone of the german groups to be in that cc
conversation?

> surely diversity is good, no?

yes up to the point that there is too much diversity.... ;)
seriously, for me diversity is in:
"one activist redmine (done with riseup), one activist git (to be done
in, with....)"

and if they humanly (sysadmining) 'exploits' so let's create others. the
other point is to know how much data federations tools exist in git and
redmine or could be developed or which other software could get them the
better, and; which is the nicest way to mark such activist orientated
projects in github.org, for later exporting, linking those in this 'yet
another' site 'i' am plotting about..

let's see if some more words - people pop up theirs...

> solidarity,

best,