[AktiviX-discuss] free social network(s)

flawer flawer at hacklaviva.net
Sun Sep 30 17:06:36 UTC 2012

On 09/30/2012 06:56 PM, flawer wrote:
> multiplatform launching
> solutions for some project i can see? (with mailman+blogs+wiki+etc)
ave you played with
http://gmane.org
...?

i wonder if that could be done with the lorea's elggman module for
example....

> i guess n-1 will be then more like the seed for the seedless and i
> dont know if you could feel that sustainable enough for the uk..

i also doubt wether it's good or bbetter to have a seed for just global
projects (with their local subgroups just if they have a global one...)
or just for english (locals and global..) i guess it's neater abd nore
powerful the  global + uk + ausnz + usa. i also doubt about the ausnz +
uk + etc.. it could be an original breakthru or a messs.. you know
better, feel free to rant me your view in this one, i'm quite curios and
want to deprecate / park some ideas..