[AktiviX-discuss] owncloud quota++

gdm gdm at aktivix.org
Mon Dec 12 18:44:40 UTC 2016

hello,

thanks for the bug report, glad you're finding it useful :-)

i just had a look. in fact, it turns out that the partition was full, so
i don't think it was a personal restriction. i have cleaned up some
trash files from the users who were taking up the most space, and also
upgrade the installation, so i think everything should be working again
as it was.

moving forwards, i think we probably need to implement some kind of
quota, so here i ask what people think might be reasonable? and also how
we approach getting users to tidy up what they've already got on the
service.

solidarity,

	--gdm