[AktiviX-discuss] owncloud quota++

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Dec 13 12:04:00 UTC 2016

Thanks for the work gdm,

I'm having trouble using owncloud the last couple of days. I get
"internal server error" when I use the native linux client, and when I
visit the webapp I see this:

<<
ownCloud

    Can't write into config directory!

    This can usually be fixed by giving the webserver write access to
the config directory.

ownCloud – web services under your control

HTH
Mark

gdm: