[AktiviX-discuss] INBOX.msf: unknown mailbox format

Charlie Harvey charlie at newint.org
Thu Oct 3 09:06:44 UTC 2019

On 02/10/2019 13:00, aktivix-discuss-request at lists.aktivix.org wrote:

----------------------8<------------------------
> Hi
> I have some kind of mail notifier that keeps saying of late:
>
> home/ana/.thunderbird/ana/imapMail/aktivix.org/INBOX.msf: unknown
> mailbox format
>
> but then all other mailboxes have that format.
>
> Any comments please?

Hi,

It's a thunderbird index file for that folder. They sometimes get
corrupted.

You ought to be able to fix it by right clicking on the folder within
thunderbird, then properties and repair folder.

If that doesn't work, close thunderbird, copy the file somewhere else
and restart.

Cheers,

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Director

t: +44 (0)1865 403249
w: http://newint.org/
k: http://ox4.li/gpgkey/

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239.

New Internationalist, Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Rd.,
Oxford, OX4 1JE, UK