[alt-media-res] Tech stuff

steffen boehm steffen at essex.ac.uk
Fri Apr 14 10:36:34 BST 2006

Message from pennie

-----Original Message-----
From: Pennie Quinton [mailto:pennieq at yahoo.com]
Sent: 14 April 2006 10:05
To: steffen at essex.ac.uk
Subject: RE: Tech stuff

Hey everyone,
  Have been up loading radio reports to the news indy UK news wire so that
they can be used on the indymedia show
http://indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/04/338134.html
  http://indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/04/337619.html
  Will up load raw interviews soon.
  Penxx

steffen boehm <steffen at essex.ac.uk> wrote:
  I've just checked, the uruquay interviews are in your folder, zoe, and I'm
just uploading my belgrade interviews too. But there is nothing in pennie's
folder - so I don't know what happened there...
See you after easter I hope...
xst