[alt-media-res] wiki and plans

Andre Spicer Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 17:19:34 GMT 2006

point 1 - sorry for the lack of engagement. I think I need to sit down and reflect more substantively what you have done before engaging in detail. But overall your stream of activities so far have been amazing!

point 2 - we will have to look at current commitments and then see if there is enough cash left in the budget for additional work. My guess is that there probably isn't. One option would be to pursue additional external funding

point 3 - good idea, maybe everyone could suggest some dates they can make it to lackett - we need some time to set down and piece all our findings together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
André Spicer
Industrial Relations and Organisational Behaviour
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

Andre.Spicer at wbs.ac.uk
+44 (0)24 7652 4513
http://andre.spicer.googlepages.com/home

>>> "zoe" <zoe at esemplastic.net> 20/11/06 16:53:43 >>>
hello
be great to talk to some of you soon about
1. what more should I be doing to and putting on the wiki (just trying to
add transcript of a key ifiwatchnet interview to private wiki and the system
is protesting that the text is too big, and telling me to break it into
sections, which I did, but with no change in system message, ho hum... shall
I put it on the ftp server instead?). thing is, when I look around for
inspiration and guidance and links I am not seeing much there from any of
you others and so am wondering if I'm going about things the right way...?
are others looking at and using what I've been doing there, if so any
feedback? how or when does any of this this get any more 'reflected' upon?
2. whether it is appropriate to be seeking more subproject funding at this
stage if so how and for what (I have proposals, just need to know if it's
not too cheeky who to take them to) and
3. plans for working away days, maybe at the lacket in wilts, sometime soon,
which has been mooted, and would presumably be great opportunity to approach
answers to some questions above, and which I would need to book soon if at
the lacket
cheers my dears
xz

Networking Online Video Distribution for Social Change:
http://www.transmission.cc
Films about International Financial Institutions: http://www.ifiwatch.tv
Writing on the Global Environment Facility: http://www.newgreenorder.info
http://shootingpeople.org/cards/zoe      skype: zoeyou   yahoo: eyesonifis
tel: +44 (0) 20 7723 2875  local call rate within uk: 0845 345 0967
zoe at esemplastic.net, eyes at ifiwatchnet.org, zoeontheroad at hotmail.com