[alt-media-res] korean media activists in london - and mics

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Thu Oct 12 16:50:59 BST 2006

hello all

as a result of the re:transmission (www.retransmission.org.uk) meet this
weekend, we have an offer - and a request

offer is the company of contact with a crew of korean online media activists
who may have some spare time early next week, and are def worth meeting.
they are way ahead of us over there technically and organisationally, half a
million people at a time watch their online broadcasts.. and they are coming
here to meet us! see their details below. they'll be staying with simon from
mute for the weekend, best thing is to come down to some part of re:tx and
say hello (screenings at limehouse, sat night, is main social).

request is for loan of a couple of decent mics, xlr or jack, which can be
used for the weekend at limehouse.... will be well looked after, and put to
good use!

thanks

zoe