[alt-media-res] news after re:tx

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Mon Oct 30 13:24:39 GMT 2006

hi there
I'll go for some of it at least, wanting to make contact about the outcomes
of the re:transmission event etc,
and if poss to party with some imc people, see where they really feel things
are going...
not sure about the politics of 'mainly alt-media-res' people turning up,
sian or pennie probably have a clearer idea about latest status of the
weirdness!
a lot of people I know through transmission are feeling that imc as it
stands is too big, too inert, too many unrealistic plans while actual
progress often gets blocked due to a disfunctional model of open consensus
decision-making......
xxz