[alt-media-res] monday love update

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Oct 27 00:10:49 BST 2006

Monday Love...

......the regular open evening of free music and movies, has begun at the
MauMau bar on London's oh so trendy Portobello Road.

Many thanks to everyone who came down to the first event on Monday 23rd
October and made it the great night it was. Apologies if you came after nine
pm however, as we had to close early due to a (nearly a year old) 'license
issue' which the police had suddenly raised with the MauMau's owner. Luckily
we could move the screening to a private venue nearby.

We will be at the MauMau bar for one more week, please come down before 9 pm
on 30th October as we will have to move once again to a nearby venue to
screen the illicit political films. (It might be that bringing people
together, bridging communities, issues, styles and movements with a 'walk in
off the street' attitude is not something the police are happy about.).
There will be tunes and live music from The Rub, so come along with your
one-in-love vibe...

After Monday 30th October 2006 we will move to another open access venue in
the area, so keep your mind, eyes and ears open, and check
www.indymedia.org.uk for news.

?

Films about International Financial Institutions: http://www.ifiwatch.tv
Writing on the Global Environment Facility: http://www.newgreenorder.info
http://shootingpeople.org/cards/zoe      skype name: zoeyou
tel: +44 (0) 20 7723 2875   mobile: +44 (0) 7931 316 970
zoe at esemplastic.net, eyes at ifiwatchnet.org, zoeontheroad at hotmail.com