[alt-media-res] the imc uk chronology

marion.hamm at gmx.net marion.hamm at gmx.net
Tue Sep 5 12:54:44 BST 2006

Hello,
the imc uk chronology is progressing. I had introduced it on imc-uk-process in March, some people took interest and yossarian has written a clever software to put it on the web. If you are lucky, you can find it here:

http://imc-uk-history.mine.nu/

access is a bit patchy, because it is hosted on an old laptop from a home connection - but most of the time, it should be online.

So far, we have only uploaded a few test entries, but later this year, the database will hopefully fill up. And you can see that the presentation of the page is not quite ready, no proper intros and how-tos.

But we did talk about it a bit at the pga meeting this year in dijon. it looks like people are very interested in this sort of "collective memory tool".

best
Marion

chronology introduction
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-uk-process/2006-March/0329-4n.html